FAFSA and Financial Aid

Loading Map....

Date(s) - 02/05/2013
6:00-pm - 7:00-pm

Library Auditorium


Elizabeth Raymond, the East TN Outreach Specialist for the Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation, will present a presentation on filling out the FAFSA and getting Financial Aid.

If you want to fill out the FAFSA form, you will need records of income earned in the year prior to when you will start school. You may also need records of your parents’ income information if you are a dependent student.

For the 2013-2014 school year you will need financial information from 2012. You may need to refer to:

·         Your (student) Social Security card. It is important that you enter your Social Security Number correctly!

·         Your 2012 W-2 forms and other records of money earned

·         Your (and if married, your spouse’s) 2012 Federal Income Tax Return:

·         IRS 1040, 1040A, 1040 EZ

·         Foreign Tax Return, or

·         Tax Return for Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Marshall Islands, the Federal States of Micronesia, or Palau

·         Your Parents’ 2012 Federal Income Tax Return (if you are a dependent student)

·         Your 2012 untaxed income records

·         Your current bank statements

·         Your alien registration or permanent resident card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)