KC Manuscript Collection 184
Title: Frank Brumit Collection
Collection Number: Kingsport Community Manuscript Collection (KCMC) 184
Physical Description: 1 Box
Repository: Archives of the City of Kingsport
Provenance: The collection was donated to the Archives of the City of Kingsport by Frank Brumit.
Access/Restrictions: There are no restrictions on use of this collection for research purposes. The researcher assumes full responsibility for observing all copyright, property, and libel laws as they apply.
Processed by: This collection was processed by Brianne Wright and opened for research in March 2011.
This collection should be cited as:
Frank Brumit Collection, 1936-1959 and undated. KC Manuscript Collection 184, Archives of the City of Kingsport, Tennessee.
SCOPE AND CONTENT
The Frank Brumit Collection contains various materials pertaining to the Ridgefields Country Club. There is also copy of the October 3, 1937 edition of the Kingsport Mirror, a local newspaper run by James H. Quillen. The collection is arranged alphabetically by folder heading.
Box and Folder List
1. Certificate of Incorporation, Ridgefields, 1936
2. The Kingsport Mirror, October 3, 1937
3. Map of Ridgefields, undated
4. Score Cards, Ridgefield Country Club, 1951 and undated
5. Tickets, exhibition match, 1956 and 1959
6. Proposal Layout for Green Valley Course, undated
7. “Women Golfers Tee off at Country Club Course,” Kingsport Times News, May 3, 1942