General Shale Products, Inc. Collection, 1965-1982.
KC Manuscript Collection 12
Archives of the City of Kingsport
The General Shale Products collection contains some of the company’s organizational and staff information. This includes a company history, photographs, an undated employee list, and two letters. The collection has been arranged by subject.
There are no restrictions on use of this collection for research purposes. The researcher assumes full responsibility for observing all copyright, property, and libel laws as they apply.
This collection should be cited as:
General Shale Products, Inc. Collection, 1965-1982. KC Manuscript Collection 11, Archives of the City ofKingsport,Tennessee.
Tom Gannaway donated the collection on 13 October 1995.
Martha A. Egan processed the collection in 1995.
Jeff A. Jenson developed the finding aid in December 2005.
General Shale Products Corporation.
BOX AND FOLDER LIST
1. Correspondence, 10 September 1965 and undated
2. Employee List (Informal), undated
3. Organization Chart, 1 May 1982
4. Photographs, 1965 and undated
5. “The What Why and Who of General Shale Products Corporation,” September 1965 (Includes a use copy)