KC Manuscript Collection 269
The Kenny Stallard Collection consists of educational CD-ROMs compiled by Kingsport resident Kenny Stallard on multiple topics of local interest. Also included are color copies of personal photographs featuring local buildings and landmarks.
There are no restrictions on use of this collection for research purposes. The researcher assumes full responsibility for observing all copyright, property, and libel laws as they apply.
This collection should be cited as:
Kenny Stallard Collection, c. 1877-1986. KC Manuscript Collection 269, Archives of the City of Kingsport, Tennessee.
Kenny Stallard donated this collection in 2004.
Karen V. Ankabrandt, Archives Intern, developed the finding aid in January 2008.
a. Remembering Kingsport’s Vietnam casualties
b. History of City of Kingsport and Bloomingdale area, by Eula Gaines
- Kingsport’s Church Circle
- Churches on Kingsport’s North Side
- Lynxfire 1986
- Lovelace Cemetery, Chucky, Green County, TN
- Cemeteries of old Kingsport, including Boatyard, Ross, Netherland, Phipps, Old Kingsport Presbyterian
- Acuff Chapel Cemetery, Sullivan County, TN
- Cemeteries of Morrison City, Morrison Chapel Webb
- Cemeteries of East Carter’s Valley, Scott County, VA
- Cemeteries along Bloomingdale Pike
- Scott County, VA, Miscellaneous cemeteries
- Cemeteries of Yuma, Scott County, VA
- Kingsport, Sullivan County, Miscellaneous cemeteries
- Rotherwood, Netherland Inn, and Old Kingsport
- Ketron, John, mansion house, c. 1900
- Ketron, John, mansion house, c. 1885
- Baptist Church, Kingsport, c. 1917
- Baptist Church, Kingsport, c. 1917 (colorized copy)
- Temperance Hall, Arcadia County, c. 1900
- McCrary, Dr. L.B., home on the corner of Packinghouse Road and Bloomingdale Pike, c. 1950
- Harmony Presbyterian Church, dedication, 5 July 1942
- Kingsley Elementary School, c. 1900
- Epworth Methodist Episcopal Church South, 1944
- Kingsport Inn, 1920s
- Arcadia school, c. 1900
- Dobyns-Taylor Hardware Corn Show, Broad Street, 3 October 1925
- Dobyns-Bennett High School parade on Broad Street, 1940
- Kingsley Seminary, c. 1877
- Morrison Chapel Methodist Church, erected 1898, burned 27 January, 1963