KC Manuscript Collection 70
This collection consists of miscellaneous publications produced by a variety of groups and organizations in Kingsport, Tennessee. Most of these materials were transferred to the Archives from the Kingsport Public Library. Materials include a photograph of the opening of East Tennessee State University’s Kingsport Branch, materials from the Kingsport Junior League, Kingsport’s local Girl Scout’s Council, Glenwood Baptist Church, and the Kingsport Press. Additional publications and ephemeral items will be added to this collection.
The collection was transferred to the archives from the Kingsport Public Library Reference Department, date unknown.
There are no restrictions on use of this collection for research purposes. The researcher assumes full responsibility for observing all copyright, property, and libel laws as they apply.
This collection should be cited as:
Miscellaneous Publications, 1931-1992. KC Manuscript Collection 70, Archives of the City ofKingsport,Tennessee.
Jeff A. Jenson processed the collection and developed the finding aid in March 2006.
Kingsport Junior League.
Kingsport Junior Service League.
Kingsport Junior Woman’s Club.
1. 1st National Bank, 50th Anniversary Brochure, 1966;Chamber of Commerce, “GreaterKingsport: 1963 Annual Report,” 1963;ETSU KingsportCenter, Ceremony Photograph, 1978
2. Girl Scout Council of Kingsport, Tennessee, Camp Edith Minnich Brochure, 1941; Kingsport Junior League, Holiday Tour of Homes Brochure, 6-7 December 1987; Kingsport Junior Service League, Film Classics Membership Card, 1955-56;
Piano and Expression Pupils, Recital at theKingsportPresbyterian Church, 1931 and 1932
3.GlenwoodBaptistChurch, Bulletin, 14 July 1946;KingsportCityCalendar, 1992;Kingsport Justice Center, Dedication and Open House Bulletin, March 1989;
Kingsport Motoring News, undated
4. Kingsport Junior Woman’s Club, “Kingsport Kupboards,” 1st edition, 1964-65
5. KingsportPress, 50th Anniversary Materials, 1973
6.SullivanCountyIndustrially in UpperEast Tennessee, Report, c. 1969