KC Manuscript Collection 273
The Sevier Middle School Library Publications Collection contains various publications maintained by the reference desk of the library. Among the files are brochures, pamphlets, booklets, and other miscellaneous publications from Kingsport industries and city government. Companies include Borden Mills, Mead, Kingsport Press, Inter-Mountain Telephone Company, Tennessee Eastman, and the Kingsport Public Library.
There are no restrictions on use of this collection for research purposes. The researcher assumes full responsibility for observing all copyright, property, and libel laws as they apply.
This collection should be cited as:
Sevier Middle School Library Publications Collection, 1937-1977. KC Manuscript Collection 273, Archives of the City of Kingsport, Tennessee.
Sevier Middle School Library donated this collection in 2004.
Karen V. Ankabrandt, Archives Intern, developed the finding aid in January 2008.
BOX AND FOLDER LIST
1. The Kingsport Press, 1948 and undated
2. The Kingsport Press, 1948 and 1958
3. City of Kingsport, 1950-51 and 1958-59
4. Inter-Mountain Telephone Company, 1953
5. Kingsport Kiwanis Kapers, 1963-64
6. Early Kingsport, 1977
7. Kingsport: Tennessee’s Fastest Growing Market, 1948
8. Tennessee Eastman Corporation, 1940, 1947-48 and undated
9. Borden Mills, Inc., undated
1. Kingsport Public Library, 1951
2. The Mead Corporation, 1937, 1963, and undated
3. The Mead Corporation, 1940, 1959, 1962, and undated
4. Manufacturers Record, featuring Tennessee, 1952