- Collection of over 300 books and DVDs, including guides to job readiness, online job searches searching and resume preparation, including titles for those seeking college scholarship funding.
- Special resume preparation software on the library computers to assist in customizing a resume, as well as numerous links to job search engines.
- FREE ONE-ON-ONE professional help preparing resumes, job applications and cover letters and developing job search strategy. Call 224-2539 to schedule an appointment.
- Weekly Job Labs Come create a resume, apply for jobs online, and/or post your resume online. You are not required to have a library card and will have 2 hours of open computer time to seek employment. Every Wednesday 2-4 pm in the library auditorium.
- Neuvoo: A job search engine that indexes jobs directly for free from companies, career websites, placement agencies and job boards.
- Career Transitions: Search for new opportunities, organize job searches, and discover new ways to match your work and military experience with new career options. Build a resume, cover letter, and get interview tips too!
- Learning Express provides information on job search and interview skills, resume preparation, and online practice tests, entrance exams and licensing tests as well as full-text e-books covering the GED, ACT, SAT, PSAT, AP, TOEFL, LSAT, GMAT, GRE, MCAT, ASVAB and others.
- Indeed search for jobs and post resumes
- LinkedIn search for jobs and network with other professionals