Ron Voigt Photographs of Chuck’s Drive-In, October 2006
KC Manuscript Collection 172
Archives of the City of Kingsport
The Ron Voigt photograph collection consists of three photographs (4 x 6 inches) taken during October 2006. Images depict Chuck’s Drive-In from different exterior angles. Images were captured following the restaurant’s closure on September 1, 2006 but prior to the business’s reopening under the same title. Chuck’s opened originally during 1956.
There are no restrictions on use of this collection for research purposes. The researcher assumes full responsibility for observing all copyright, property, and libel laws as they apply.
This collection should be cited as:
Ron Voigt Photographs of Chuck’s Drive-In, October 2006. KC Manuscript Collection 172, Archives of the City of Kingsport, Tennessee.
Ronald Voigt donated this collection in November 2006.
Jeff A. Jenson processed the collection and developed the finding aid in November 2006. Brianne Johnson revised the finding aid in May 2008.
- Chucks Drive-In (Kingsport, Tenn.)–Pictorial Works.
- Kingsport (Tenn.)–Pictorial Works.
- Photograph Collections–Tennessee–Kingsport.