- Collection of over 300 books and DVDs, including guides to job readiness, online job searches searching and resume preparation, including titles for those seeking college scholarship funding.
- Special resume preparation software on the library computers to assist in customizing a resume, as well as numerous links to job search engines.
- Weekly Job Labs Come create a resume, apply for jobs online, and/or post your resume online. You are not required to have a library card and will have 2 hours of open computer time to seek employment. Every Wednesday 2-4 pm in the library auditorium.
- Peterson’s Career Prep
Gale Presents: Peterson’s Career Prep helps users learn about job paths using career exploration tools and receive personalized career and college recommendations. By creating a free account, users can create resumes and cover letters and search for positions. Students looking for a career or people looking to switch to another industry can explore schools and training programs and obtain advice on both finding a job or advancing an existing career.
- Peterson’s Test Prep
Full-length timed practice for AP, ACT, SAT, PSAT, GED, HiSET, and TASC exams. Diagnostic pre-tests help students determine where they stand and how much preparation they need. Additional tools include college planning, financial aid research, career development, and international tools.
- Indeed search for jobs and post resumes
- LinkedIn search for jobs and network with other professionals (LinkedIn ProFinder LinkedIn Salary)