Title: Old Kingsport Presbyterian Church Materials
Collection Number: Kingsport Community Manuscript Collection (KCMC) 419
Physical Description: 3 folders
Repository: Archives of the City of Kingsport
Provenance: The provenance of the collection is unknown, the materials were found in the archives in January 2009.
Access/Restrictions: There are no restrictions on use of this collection for research purposes. The researcher assumes full responsibility for observing all copyright, property, and libel laws as they apply.
Processed by: This collection was processed by Brianne Wright and opened for research in January 2009.
This collection should be cited as:
Old Kingsport Presbyterian Church Materials, 1945-1952. KC Manuscript Collection 419, Archives of the City of Kingsport, Tennessee.
SCOPE AND CONTENT
The collection materials relating to the Old Kingsport Presbyterian Church. Materials include programs, a copy of the deed, and a brief history of the church as written by Dr. William King.
1. “Brief History of the Presbyterian Church of Old Kingsport, Tenn.,” by Dr. William King, 1952 (copy)
2. Deed of the Old Kingsport Presbyterian Church, copied 1952
3. Programs, 1945-1952
a. 125th Anniversary Celebration Program, May 20, 1945
b. The Service of Installation of Pat S. Wright as Pastor, May 20, 1952