Title: Seay Family Art Prints
Collection Number: Kingsport Community Manuscript Collection (KCMC) 346
Physical Description: 8 framed art prints
Creator: Seay Family
Repository: Archives of the City of Kingsport
Provenance: The Seay Family Art Prints were donated to the Archives of the City of Kingsport by Charles and Mary Seay in July 1998.
Access/Restrictions: There are no restrictions on use of this collection for research purposes. The researcher assumes full responsibility for observing all copyright, property, and libel laws as they apply.
Processed by: Brianne Johnson processed the collection and developed the finding aid in April 2008.
This collection should be cited as:
Seay Family Art Prints, undated. KC Manuscript Collection 346, Archives of the City of Kingsport, Tennessee.
SCOPE AND CONTENT
The collection contains eight framed art prints. Five of the prints are by the local artist Raymond Williams. The Raymond William prints are all of the numerical designation “21 of 250”. The five prints are as follows; Kingsport Variety Store, E.T.S.U. Amphitheater, Bristol Train Station, Elizabethton Covered Bride and the Kingsport Train Station. The collection also includes one print each of the three “Tri-Cities” official montages done by Bob Thompson (Kingsport), Rusty Bradley (Johnson City) and Rolf Hite (Bristol).
LISTING OF PRINTS
- Raymond Williams, Kingsport Variety Store, undated
- Raymond Williams, E.T.S.U. Amphitheater, undated
- Raymond Williams, Bristol Train Station, undated
- Raymond Williams, ElizabethtonCovered Bridge, undated
- Raymond Williams, Kingsport Train Station, undated
- Bob Thompson, montage of Kingsport, undated
- Rusty Bradley, montage of Johnson City, undated
- Rolf Hite, montage of Bristol , undated