Employees at the office of Allen Dryden. Dryden was an influential local architect. His office was located in the Improvement Building, located at 201 W. Market.
Photographer: David Peirce
Date Taken: 1955
Collection(s): David Peirce Collection, 1950-1968
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.