Allen’s Garage, on Shelby St., was owned by W. Arthur Allen. This image was taken around 1920.
Date Taken: c. 1920
Collection(s): Photograph Compilation Collection, 1909-1983 and undated
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.