View of the alley behind Anderson Furniture Company. The business, located at 116 East Market Street, was owned by Charles E. Anderson.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1948
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.