Armour Drug Store, located at 1453 Bristol Highway (now East Center Street), was owned by George Armour.
Date Taken: Undated
Collection(s): Kingsport Chamber of Commerce Collection
ID#: Armour Drug Store
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.