Backer Brothers Flowers was located on East Charlemont Avenue at the corner of Watauga Street. David W. Backer and Steve Backer were the owners.
Photographer: Carl Swann
Date Taken: Undated
Collection(s): Carl Swann Collection, 1930-1974
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.