Interior of Backer Brothers Flowers. The shop was located on East Charlemont Avenue at the corner of Watauga Street. David W. Backer and Steve Backer were the owners.
Photographer: Thomas McNeer, Jr.
Date Taken: 1946
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.