Bethel Presbyterian Church, 1527 Bridwell Street, started as a chapel under the sponsorship of First Church in 1939. In 1943, the church became self-supporting with about 100 members and under the direction of Reverend Marvin K. Campher.
Photographer: David Peirce
Date Taken: 1953
Collection(s): David Peirce Collection, 1950-1968
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.