Aerial view of the Brooks Circle area looking towards Roller Woods (current location of the Fort Henry Mall). The road running left to right across the image’s foreground is now North Eastman Road. Although completed a short time later, the neighborhoods of Green Acres and Greenfields were still in their infancy. The complex just to the right of Brooks Circle was the headquarters of the Mason & Dixon trucking outfit.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1948
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.