C.A. Bauer and Company Billboard on Memorial Boulevard. To the left of the photo is The East End Lumber and Supply Company. The business was located at 2448 Memorial Boulevard and was owned by P. Thomas Little, Jr. and Joseph C. Patterson.
Photographer: David Peirce
Date Taken: 1956
Collection(s): David Peirce Collection, 1950-1968
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.