Carter-Clamon Funeral home located on Watauga Street in Downtown Kingsport. Carter-Clamon was the predecessor of Carter-Trent Funeral Home. The funeral home started in 1920 as Huff Funeral Home and was owned by J.W. Huff and Frank Nelson. In 1954 the business was purchased by Bill Carter and Frank Clamon to become Carter-Clamon Funeral Home. It was later purchased by Dean Trent and became Carter-Trent Funeral Home.
Date Taken: undated
Collection(s): Kingsport Chamber of Commerce Collection
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.