Members of Kingsport city fire department pose in front of fire department vehicles. An exterior view of the Central Fire Station, located at 709 Watauga Street, is in the background. Clifton M. Keener was the chief.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1946
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.