Interior view of the City Mission during a service. The City Mission, located on E. Sullivan Street, was founded by Mr. And Mrs. T.A. Williams. The City Mission provided meals, lodging and assistance to needy individuals. The mission also held a church service everyday of the week and often featured visiting pastors from area churches.
Photographer: Thomas McNeer, Jr.
Date Taken: 1947
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.