View of the corner of Broad and Center streets. Shortly after this photograph was taken, the used car lot run by Craft Motors was demolished and construction of Kingsport’s final J. Fred Johnson & Company store was started.
Distortion on the image is a result of a deteriorating negative.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1955
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.