This image shows the corner of East Center and Oak. The Currin Company was located at 1040 East Center and the Colonial Dance Academy was located at 1100 Oak Street.
Photographer: David Peirce
Date Taken: 1956
Collection(s): David Peirce Collection, 1950-1968
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.