Group photograph of Dixie Study Club members. The Dixie Study Club began in 1939.
Back Row (L to R): Mrs. Lady, Mrs. Moss, Mrs. Allison, Mrs. Delius, Mrs. Bryan, Mrs. Meredith, Mrs. Cox, Mrs. Shipley, Mrs. James, Mrs. Sullivan
Front Row (L to R): Mrs. Riley, Mrs. Ramey, Mrs. Snow, Mrs. Gillenwater, Mrs. Burgin, Mrs. Terry
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1947
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.