Don’s Community Market and Variety Store was located at 4120 Fort Henry Drive in Colonial Heights. The grocery store was operated by Don Casteel and opened in June 1955.
Photographer: David Peirce
Date Taken: 1961
Collection(s): David Peirce Collection, 1950-1968
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.