Exterior view of Earles’ Drug Store located at 120 East Center Street and owned by George W. Earles.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1946
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.