Exterior view of Earles’ Drug Store at the corner of Center and Shelby Streets. The original store opened in 1941 on Center Street between Broad and Commerce. In 1960, the business moved to the new three story building. The first floor, reserved for the drug store, had a complete cafeteria and luncheonette and featured Kingsport’s First prescription drive-in window. The second and third floor was home to a variety of offices.
Photographer: Thomas McNeer, Jr.
Date Taken: 1962
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.