Interior of Earle’s Drug Store. Earles’ Drug Store was located on the corner of Center and Shelby Streets.
Photographer: Louie T. Kesterson
Date Taken: undated
Collection(s): Louie Kesterson Collection, 1950-1984 and undated
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.