Group photo of firefighters from the Kingsport Fire Department, Station No. 2, with fire truck. The department is located on the Bristol Highway, near the Johnson City Highway, now called Fort Henry Drive and Center Street. Jas C. Taylor was the chief.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1946
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.