Grand opening of the Fort Patrick Henry Branch of the First National Bank. The bank was located on Fort Henry Drive.
Photographer: David Peirce
Date Taken: 1958
Collection(s): David Peirce Collection, 1950-1968
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.