Exterior view of Gladson’s Service Station and the service department of Roger’s Motor Sales. Gladson’s was owned by Hugh W. Gladson and located at 1100 Bristol Highway (East Center Street).
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1948
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.