Interior of Godwin Hardware and Supplies. The shop was located at 122 E. Market St and was owned by Jesse A. Godwin.
Photographer: David Peirce
Date Taken: 1950
Collection(s): David Peirce Collection, 1950-1968
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.