Haney’s Place was a well know confectionery owned by Salman and Della Haney. The business was located at 405 Cherokee Street.
Date Taken: undated
Collection(s): Photograph Compilation Collection, 1909-1983 and undated
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.