Exterior view of Hildreth’s Garage. The garage was located at 2707 Bristol Highway, now named Center Street. John H. Hildreth was the owner.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1946
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.