View of intersection of Dale Street and Bristol Highway, now named Center Street. Kilgore’s Market, Texaco, and Tropical Garden are all shown. Kilgore’s market was located at 715 Dale Street, and was owned by Claude C. Kilgore.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1953
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.