View of West Center Street, facing East from West Sullivan Street. On the left, Esso Service Center is shown. On the right is Charles Service Station. It was located at 236 East Sullivan Street, and owned by Chas Ketron.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1946
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.