The J H Hildreth Garage was located at 2706 E. Center Street. The Belvue Dari-Land was located at 2704 E. Center.
Photographer: Thomas McNeer, Jr.
Date Taken: 1955
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.