J.T. Harr Motors, the Kingsport Car Exchange, and the Shamrock were located on the 800 block of Bristol Highway (now East Center Street).
Photographer: David Peirce
Date Taken: 1951
Collection(s): David Peirce Collection, 1950-1968
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.