Exterior view of the Jewel Box jewelry store located at 134 Broad Street. The Jewel Box was owned by Nedd W. Cohen and Henry Lipman. The store carried jewelry, diamonds, silverware, luggage, gifts, glass, and chinaware. Based on signs around the entrance area, the Jewel Box was celebrating its 25th anniversary.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1947
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.