The Kingsport Boys Club was located at 134 Cumberland. Charles H. Schmotzer was the executive director and Charles D. Pennington was the assistant director.
Photographer: Thomas McNeer, Jr.
Date Taken: 1961
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.