View of West Main Street showing Kingsport Drug and Martin’s Barber Shop. Martin’s Billiard Parlor was located in the rear of the barber shop. Martin’s was located at 104 West Main Street. The drug store was located at 102-106 Broad Street.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1946
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.