Distant view of Kingsport Foundry and Manufacturing Corporation, located at 900 East Sullivan Street. Wiley E. Ring Jr. was the president of the company; Nathaniel Wooten was the secretary and treasurer; Stuart C. Artken was the assistant treasurer. A Clinchfield Railroad car is visible at the bottom left of the photo.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1946
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.