Housing group owned by Kingsport Gardens Housing Corporation. The president of the corporation was Glen Bruce; Eugene G. Hunter was the vice president; Howard E. P. Clifford was the secretary and treasurer. The Kingsport Gardens Housing Corporation office was located on Route 1, on the first floor of the Improvement Building.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1946
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.