The Kingsport Hat Shop was located at 243 East Market Street. The image shows damage to the outside wall of the shop. The wall was weakened by workmen digging a footing for a wall under construction next door.
Photographer: David Peirce
Date Taken: 1959
Collection(s): David Peirce Collection, 1950-1968
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.