Exterior view of Kingsport Lumber and Supply Company, located at 104 Clay Street. Albert K. Armitage was the company president; Mrs. Irene Stone was the vice president; Jas E. Armitage was the secretary; Jas A. Stone was the treasurer. The company sold building materials and supplies, roofing and painting supplies, plaster, cement, brick, tile, and builders hardware.
Photographer: McNeer, Thomas Jr.
Date Taken: 1946
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.