The picture is from a scrapbook of the dedication of the J. Fred Johnson Library and George H. Mead Auditorium.
Date Taken: November 19, 1961
Collection(s): Kingsport Public Library Collection, 1929-ongoing
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.