Leeper’s Supermarket, owned by Ed Leeper, was located at 2113 East Center Street.
Photographer: Thomas McNeer, Jr.
Date Taken: 1962
Collection(s): Thomas McNeer, Jr. Collection, 1945-1988
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.