The Lorraine Shop, located at 130 Broad Street, opened in August 1947. The shop was managed by Harold Bandell.
Photographer: Carl Swann
Date Taken: 1947
Collection(s): Carl Swann Collection, 1930-1974
ID#: Lorraine Shop
Rights: Use of this image is governed by U.S. and international copyright laws. Image is property of the Archives of the City of Kingsport. High-resolution versions are available from the Archives in most instances.